Amazon.com Return Policy
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Warehouse Deals, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Seller Return Policy
When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return will be sent back to the seller instead of Amazon.com. While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon.com’s, some seller returns policies may vary. You can view the Seller’s return policy before you purchase an item by viewing the Returns and Refunds Policy section of the Seller’s profile page. Once you’ve ordered, you can select your order in the Online Returns Center, to view the seller’s return policy.
Third party sellers must either provide a return address within the United States, provide a pre-paid return label, or offer a full refund without requesting the item be returned. If a seller does not offer these methods to return your items, you may file an A-to-z Guarantee claim to seek help with your return.
If you are sending the item within the United States and the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn’t arrive and you don’t use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under the A-to-Z Guarantee.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page.
Amazon.com Accepted Payment Methods
The Following Credit and Debit Cards Can be used as Payment:
- Visa (Including Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card)
- Amazon.com Store Card
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Diner’s Club (U.S. Billing Addresses only)
- China UnionPay (Credit Card Only)
- Visa, Master Card, or American Express Pre-Paid or Gift Cards
- Select MasterCard if Paying with a EuroCard or MasterMoney Card.
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon Gift Card, but Payment Can’t be split among multiple cards.
- We do not accept EBT, Food Stamps, or any other payment method not listed for grocery purchases
- Payment Methods associated with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or other Health benefit accounts aren’t accepted